Pulse International is a leading agency for high quality critical care nurses moving to the Middle East. We have a range of excellent opportunities for permanent nursing placements in A&E, Emergency, ICU, Endoscopy, Cardiac Catheter Lab and for Healthcare Assistants.
Call us on +44 (0) 20 7959 1146 for more information. Alternatively, register now if you want to live and work in the Middle East.
Why choose Pulse?We have helped international staff move to the Middle East since 2005 and understand the challenges involved. We work with you to support you every step of the way, from helping you find the right role in the country of your choosing, to facilitating communications with your potential employer, to helping with the visa process and providing advice on assimilation.
Our critical care nurses can benefit from:
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Tax-free salaries
- Opportunities for your career progression
- Opportunities for further development and training
- Expert support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service
- Working in a multi-cultural setting alongside staff from all over the world – with the advantage that the professional language is English
- Free accommodation or accommodation allowances and very generous annual leave
- Paid airfares, free medical care and end of contract bonuses are a standard benefit offered by all Middle East hospitals
- Access to high quality voluntary training and development