Pulse International is a leading agency for high quality community nurses moving to the Middle East. We provide our nurses with excellent opportunities for permanent placements in the area.
Why choose Pulse Middle East?
Any relocation abroad can be a difficult process so we work closely with you to support your move. Once we have found you a role that suits, we facilitate your communications with your potential employer, support you with the visa application process and settling into your new environment. We have placed international staff in the Middle East since 2005 and understand the challenges involved.
Our community nurses can benefit from:
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Tax-free salaries
- Opportunities for your career progression
- Opportunities for further development and training
- Expert support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service
- Working in a multi-cultural setting alongside staff from all over the world – with the advantage that the professional language is English
- Free accommodation, transport and very generous annual leave
- Paid airfares, free medical care and end of contract bonuses are a standard benefit offered by all Middle East hospitals
- Access to high quality voluntary training and development
Call us on +44 (0) 20 7959 1146 or register now if you want to live and work in the Middle East.