A leading healthcare provider based in Abu Dhabi is recruiting for a qualified and experienced Senior Staff Nurse- Paediatrics to join their growing team.
You will have the overall responsibility of leading and managing a team of nursing staff.
Requirements for the role
- Must be US/UK/European/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must have a Bachelors degree in Nursing
- Must have at least 5 years post graduation experience in long term, residential/community care (paediatrics).
- Must have strong experience with neurologically impaired patients.
- Must have experience as a shift coordinator, leadership and mentoring, performance management and recruitment.
In return what the hospital can offer you:
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, housing allowance, annual air ticket, end of service allowance and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Senior Staff Nurse Learning Disabilities and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and in the provision of work-finding services, as defined by Part 1 of the Regulations, is acting on behalf of its’ client in relation to this vacancy and the eligibility criteria set out within it.