About the hospital
Ministry of National Guard, Jeddah, is a leading hospital with a bed capacity of 700 plus, providing state of the art medical care services for the Saudi Arabian population in the Western Region. In addition to that, it promotes and advances understanding of diseases prevention amongst the population. It also initiates, interacts and indulges in the medical bases practice amongst the institutional, local, regional, national and international collegial community.
Requirements for the role
- Must be US/UK/European/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must be a registered nurse with a valid license.
- Must have a Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
- Must have 2 years’ clinical experience.
- Must be female
In return what the hospital can offer you:
- £35000per annum tax free salary- Non-Negotiable
- Housing accommodation with necessities and home appliances, as per policy
- Transportation - provided from and to work
- Annual holidays - 40 calendar days
- Working hours - 48 hours / 6 Days a week, on call as per policy
- Professional leave - Up to 7 calendar days, after completion of 12 months of service and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, as per policy.
- Health care: Provided to employee and authorised dependent, as per policy.
- Air ticket – upon completion of 12 months of service and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, the employer will provide economy class round trip air ticket, for Employee
- Incentive scheme
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Oncology Outpatients Department Staff Nurse and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and in the provision of work-finding services, as defined by Part 1 of the Regulations, is acting on behalf of its’ client in relation to this vacancy and the eligibility criteria set out within it.