About the hospital
Mohammad Bin Khalifa, Bahrain Defence Force hospital provides a broad spectrum of comprehensive cardiac care ranging from treatment, diagnosis and prevention to research and education. As the best hospital, cardiac care facility in Kingdom of Bahrain, the Heart Centre continues to grow by serving both adult and paediatric patients with diagnostic and interventional cardiology services, as well as closed- and open-heart surgery procedures. The Cardiac Centre offers a full range of diagnostic and treatment services for adults, infants, children, and teenagers with congenital heart disease from the common to the extremely complex.
They are currently recruiting for a Nurse Shift Supervisor to join their team.
Requirements for the role
- Must be a UK/EU/US/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Must have 5 years post basic experience
- Must have 2 years’ experience at Nurse Supervisor level
- Must have experience in Cardiology/Cardio-Thoracic nursing
- Must have nursing licence
In return, what the hospital can offer you
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation food allowance, annual air ticket, end of service allowance and other benefits.
What happens next?
- If you are a qualified and experienced Nurse Shift Supervisor and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.