Pulse International is currently recruiting for a Nurse Practitioner who will be working within the client’s GP Practice compound in Saudi Arabia.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- travel allowance including flights
- free healthcare
- generous leave allowance
- corporate benefits package including share scheme.
Our client, a Times Top 100 Employer, is a British multinational company with headquarters in London. It is one of the world’s largest technology companies with operations worldwide.
The Nurse Practitioner supports the Primary Care Physician in the provision of a comprehensive package of medical care to company employees and their families.
Note: Former serving members of the Armed Forces, with recognised nursing qualifications will be considered.
- Qualified Nurse
- UK NMC registration
- UK NHS experience
- Acute care experience (e.g. A&E, medicine, surgery)
- Eligible for Saudi Commission for Health Specialties registration
- Valid driving licence (eligible to drive in Saudi Arabia)
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
- Qualified Nurse (degree level)
- Psychiatric/Paediatric nursing qualification
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Note: The role is available to male candidates only due to job specific requirements. This is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.