Pulse International are excited to recruit Nurse Managers across a variety of specialist departments to work in a large private state of the art hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The hospital is known for recruiting only the highest qualified western candidates from around the world.
The Nursing Education Dept provides an extensive education programme. The Nurse Clinician provides unit based education. Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support courses are provided by the Life Support Department.
Registered Nurse with a current Nursing license
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (Western standard)
Specific Certification as required in area of assignment
Three (3) years current clinical experience in specific area plus two (2) years in comparable management position
Renumeration and Benefits
The salaries are one of the highest paid amongst Saudi Hospitals and the packages are very competitive.
1. Tax Free Salary
2. Yearly Round Trip ticket to Point of Hire
3. Free Medical Coverage
4. Family Contract (Accompanied Status) up to 3 eligible dependents, one of whom is a spouse and 2 kids
5. Education Allowances for 3 eligible dependents only, 6-18 years of age at Private international schools
6. Business Class ticket
7. Furnished Family Housing Accommodation, gym with Sauna and Jacuzzi
8. Transportation Services
9. Free mobilization and de-mobilization flights to and from point of origin.
10. 30 days of Annual Leave per year
11. 5 days of Emergency Leave per year
12. 11 days Holiday Leave per year ( 5 Days Eid Al Fitr, 5 Days Hajj and 1 Day Saudi National Day)
13. End of Service Award (Consisting of One-half months basic salary for each of the first five years of service and one month basic salary for each year of services thereafter)
14. Annual vacation air tickets to point of origin (on contract renewal)
15. Uniform & laundry
16. Medical library/ Internet access
17. 24 month contracts (renewable)
18. Merit increase upon renewal of contract
The successful candidate will have graduated from an accredited medical school with at least 2 years experience post CCT
Be Western trained
Western fellowship with a current license with no restrictions.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.