If you are an Infection Control Practitioner who is looking to work internationally with an excellent salary and benefits package, then this may be the perfect role for you! _________________________________________________________________________________________
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- family accommodation
- free healthcare
- generous leave
- family mobilization flights + annual airline ticket for holidays
- school allowances
- Bachelor's degree in Infection Control or equivalent
- Appropriate specialty training
- Valid registration (Europe, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand or Australia)
- Minimum 3 years experience in specialty
- British passport (click yes if you have western passport)
The above requirements are in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.