If you are an EEG Neurophysiology Technologist who is interested in working within a hospital which is considered to be ranked as one of the top 3 medical institutions in Saudi Arabia, this could be the dream role you have been looking for!
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- single accommodation
- travel allowance including flights
- healthcare medical insurance
- generous leave allowance
Tax free salary PLUS...
Single accommodation - fully furnished & free electric, water, satellite TV & internet)
Travel - flights & free annual airline tickets for holidays
Medical Insurance - GP, hospital & emergency dental care
Gym and other recreational facilities
The client is one of the major hospitals in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. They are ranked as one of the top 3 medical institutions there. A 900 bedded hospital in Riyadh serving the needs of the patients and employees alike, they have become a renowned educational institution accredited by Saudi Board of Medical Specialties.
- B.Sc. in Clinical Neurophysiology is preferred, and
- Current registration with the American Board of Registration of Electroencephalographic and Evoked Potential Technologists (ABRET), or the Canadian Board of Registration of Electroencephalograph Technologists (CBRET), or European Boards, and
- Three years of experience as a Neurophysiology Technologist (post qualification) in an acute care hospital setting in North America, or Western Europe, or Australia/New Zealand
- Passport requirements for visa:
SPAIN, IRELAND, UK, PORTUGAL, POLAND, ROMANIA, FINLAND, GREECE, CZECH REPUBLIC, USA & CANADA
(click 'yes' to British Passport/ Visa question if your passport is one of the above)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.