About the hospital
Amana Healthcare is a leading healthcare provider specialised in providing long-term acute care, post-acute rehabilitation, home transition care and respite care services is actively recruiting for qualified and experienced Team leaders for the new Home Healthcare Unit.
Amana Healthcare’s Home Care team specialises in caring for patients in the comfort of their own homes – especially those with complex medical needs not adequately served by non-specialised home care providers.
Requirements for the role
- Applications from female candidates only will be considered.
- Must be a UK/EU/US/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Must have a post graduate qualification in community nursing.
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in the community or home care setting.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a senior nurse/team lead/ management in a unit.
In return what the hospital can offer you
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation, annual air ticket, end of service allowance and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Community Nursing Team leader and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.