About the hospital
A leading group of hospitals with the highest quality of primary, secondary and tertiary healthcare services is looking for qualified and experienced Associate Executive Manager to join their facility.
The hospital consists of 3 levels of a total area of over 40,000 square/meter which has a 300 bed-capacity. There are a number of operating rooms, day surgery operation rooms, pharmacy, laboratory and the VIP ward.
In addition to above, the hospital consists of housing buildings for its employees which has a number of facilities including sports and recreation centres.
Requirements for the role
- Must be US/UK/European/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must have nursing Diploma/degree from UK/Europe/USA/Canada/New Zealand/Australia.
- Must have a Master’s degree in Nursing/Quality management or Health Care Administration or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience working in a leadership role
- Must have extensive knowledge of the application of Quality Management.
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out.
In return what the hospital can offer you:
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation, annual air ticket, end of service allowance and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Associate Executive Director and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.