About the hospital
King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital was formally inaugurated by the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, the late King Fahd bin Abdul Aziz al-Saud, in November 1983. Since then King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital (KKESH) has been providing the highest quality ophthalmic services, the hospital makes full use of all its material, human and information resources to improve these services. At the same time, it is on track to achieve Vision 2030 which the Ministry of Health is adopting to provide comprehensive health services comparable to the services provided in the medically developed countries. Ophthalmology was one of the first medical specialties that enhanced the progress of health sector in Saudi Arabia. KKESH has played a major role in establishing a strong base for this specialty at the regional and international levels. KKESH has trained more than 322 ophthalmologists through the fellowship and residency programs and provided support programs in technology and ophthalmic nursing.
Requirements for the role
Applications from only female candidates will be processed.
Must be US/UK/European/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing in country of professional practice (Bachelor’s Degree).
Must have a current valid license as Registered Nurse (RN) from country of professional practice.
Must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in Clinical Nursing, four (4) years of which spent in Nursing Services Administration, at least the last two (2) years in Senior Nursing Management Position
Must have experience in applying, managing and monitoring nursing standards as per the accreditation applied by the Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) or equivalent international standard.
In return what the hospital can offer you:
- Competitive (tax free) monthly salary
- Single employment contract status
- SR 600 (£120) monthly food allowance on single female housing accommodation
- Thirty-Six (36) calendar days of paid vacation per year in addition to the public holidays
- Twelve (12) months initial contract - renewable
- Free furnished and fully equipped housing
- Free utilities, including local phone calls
- Free and extensive recreational facilities in a safe environment
- Free healthcare available at KKESH
- Mobilisation and repatriation airline tickets
- Annual airline ticket to point of hire or equivalent
- End of service award
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Associate Chief Nursing Officer and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.