Pulse International is looking for an Assistant Director to join the Surgical Services team at the tertiary care ophthalmic hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The hospital treats the full range of eye problems and sees around 500 patients every day in the outpatient clinic. The hospital has a world-class reputation for clinical excellence, research and teaching. It is affiliated to the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins University, Ohio and is internationally accredited by the Joint Commission of International accreditation (JCIA).
- You will direct the management and coordination of the Surgical services areas; Operating Room, Post Anaesthesia Recovery Room (PASS), and Central Sterile Supply Department, and the High Dependency Unit (HDU)
- You will ensure consistency of Nursing standards and management across all Surgical Services areas
- You will ensure the coordination of Nursing services and Surgical services through continuous collaboration with the Director of Nursing
- In collaboration with the Director of Nursing and Executive Medical Director, you will plan future development of the Surgical Services
- You will coordinate budget preparation and monitor resource utilization; accountable for all expenditure
- You will optimize utilizatoin of surgical services resources
The successful candidate for this post will be a Western trained Registered Nurse with a Degree in Nursing, a Masters would be advantageous. You will also need a minimum of 8 years experience in Surgical services area in an acute health care hospital setting, with at least 4 years of progressive clinical and administrative experience in Surgical services. For cultural reasons, only female candidates will be considered for this post
The client is offering a competitive tax free salary and attractive life-style benefits, including but not limited to;
- Free flights to and from Saudi and point of origin
- Free fully furnished accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- Generous annual leave
If you are interested in the position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 959 1105
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.