Pulse International is looking for an Assistant Director to join the Nursing Services the team at the tertiary care ophthalmic hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The hospital treats the full range of eye problems and sees around 500 patients every day in the outpatient clinic. The hospital has a world-class reputation for clinical excellence, research and teaching. It is affiliated to the Wilmer Eye Institute at Johns Hopkins University, Ohio and is internationally accredited by the Joint Commission of International accreditation (JCIA).
- You will direct the management and coordination of the Nursing services in the Inpatient and Ambulatory Care areas.
- You will ensure consistency of Nursing standards and management across all Nursing services areas
- You will ensure the coordination of Nursing services and Surgical services through continuous collaboration with the Assistant Director of Surgical Services
- You will coordinate budget preparation and monitor resource utilization
- You will deputize for the Director of Nursing Services as requested
The successful candidate for this post will be a Western trained Registered Nurse with a Degree in Nursing, a Masters would be advantageous. You will also need a minimum of 8 years of progressive clinical and administrative experience, with at least 2 years currently in a similar post. For cultural reasons, only female candidates will be considered for this post
The client is offering a competitive tax free salary and attractive life-style benefits, including but not limited to;
- Free flights to and from Saudi and point of origin
- Free fully furnished accommodation
- Medical Insurance
- Generous annual leave
If you are interested in the position, please contact email@example.com / 0207 959 1105
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.