About the hospital
A growing government hospital with a bed capacity of over 300, based in Sharjah is currently recruiting for qualified and experienced A&E charge nurse.
Requirements for the role
- Must be a UK/EU/US/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Must have a BLS License
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in nursing.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience in A&E
- Candidates with rehabilitation experience are preferred.
In return what the hospital can offer you
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation, annual air ticket, end of service allowance and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced A&E Nurse and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.