Pulse International are looking for a Quality Manager to work within the largest government hospital in Sharjah.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- studio accommodation
- travel allowance including flights
- healthcare medical insurance
- generous leave allowance
Your accommodation will be facilitated within the Ajman One Towers, the first of several ground-breaking projects in Ajman set to become a thriving business hub. The stretches of natural coastline enhances its striking views varying from the beautiful landscaped gardens to the magnificent sea vistas.
The Twelve residential towers forming the core of the development have access to a community centre which boasts a separate men's and ladies’ gym, indoor and outdoor playgrounds for children, as well as two swimming pools. Residents will benefit from a barbeque area, reserved parking space and storage facilities.
Based at the largest government hospital in the Emirate of Sharjah, the centre has 362 beds, and is a tertiary referral centre. It is also a centre for undergraduate and postgraduate medical training.
Sharjah is the 3rd largest Emirate in the UAE and is more traditional than its closest neighbour Dubai. It is situated only 10 miles North of Dubai and is decorated with its steeped history and culture. Declared as the Cultural City of the Arab world by UNESCO in 1998, Sharjah combines modern living with holding on to its traditions.
Provides leadership to support the quality initiatives for the Al Qassimi Hospital campus
- Valid British (or Western) Passport
- Accredited 3 year Degree in Nursing/ Quality Management or equivalent
- 5 years clinical quality assurance experience (minimum)
- 3 years acute clinical experience (minimum)
- Active in accreditation process
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Ability to understand and communicate clinical concepts and terms
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.