An extremely lucrative vacancy has arisen in one of our most prestigious clients is the UAE. They are looking for a Quality Coordinator with Rehab experience who will be working within a state-of-the-art Rehabilitation facility in Dubai.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary PLUS the following:
- 8000+ AED monthly accommodation allowance
- travel allowance including flights
- healthcare medical insurance
- generous leave allowance
- end of contract bonus
- Plan, manage and monitor the consistent readiness of all Quality Management and Quality Improvement processes in partnership with the organisations leadership
- Oversee and coordinate all organisational efforts to monitor and maintain all regulatory and accreditation standards
- Provide leadership in the development and measurement of the facility's approach to Quality & Performance Improvement.
- Valid British (or Western) Passport
- Western 3 year Degree in Nursing/ Quality Management or equivalent
- Western Master's degree in Quality/CPHQ or equivalent
- Current UK Licensing
- Ability to understand and communicate clinical concepts and terms
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.