About the hospital
Amana is a leading healthcare provider specialised in providing long-term acute care, post-acute rehabilitation, home transition care and respite care services is actively recruiting for qualified and experienced Clinical Coordinator. The role will cover all 3 locations (Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Al Ain) But it is mainly based in Abu Dhabi
Requirements for the role
- Must be a UK/EU/US/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must have experience in home and community care setting
- Must have a Degree in a nursing program
- Must have a Masters in Quality/CPHQ or equivalent
- Must have 4 years experience in ICU
In return what the hospital can offer you:
- Salary is to be confirmed
- 1 month temporary housing accommodation with necessities and home appliances, as per policy
- £16000 per year on top of salary Housing Allowance
- Annual holidays - 40 calendar days
- Working hours - 48 hours / 6 Days a week, on call as per policy
- Professional leave - Up to 7 calendar days, after completion of 12 months of service and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, as per policy.
- Health care: Provided to employee
- Air ticket – upon completion of 12 months of service and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, the employer will provide economy class round trip air ticket, for Employee
- Incentive scheme
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Quality and Education Coordinator and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and in the provision of work-finding services, as defined by Part 1 of the Regulations, is acting on behalf of its’ client in relation to this vacancy and the eligibility criteria set out within it.