In line with the continuous expansion of our client's hospitals in Saudi Arabia, and the soon opening of the Women’s Hospital, Pulse International are in urgent need for excellent candidates for a managerial role.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- accommodation in secure compound
- travel allowance including flights
- free healthcare
- generous leave allowance
Overseeing of the soon opening of the Women’s Hospital and other expansions within the organizational duties.
- Background in Nursing/ Healthcare Management/ Quality Coordinator in Hospital setting
- UK Bachelor's degree (or western equivalent)
- UK Master's degree (or western equivalent)
- minimum 5 years relevant experience, namely healthcare management/ supervisory roles
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.