A highly prestigious specialist Cardiac facility in Bahrain has multiple Head of Department vacancies available across various faculties.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- travel allowance including flights
- healthcare medical insurance
- generous leave allowance
The client is one of the major hospitals in the Kingdom of Bahrain, and the only hospital where free health care is provided exclusively for non-civilians in the country. They are opening a brand new, state of the art specialist Cardiac facility and are looking for seasoned professionals who will facilitate the establishment of a robust infrastructure.
The available Head of Department roles include:
- MUST HAVE Head of Department experience
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and implementing sustainable and scalable service management processes and procedures
- Proven experience of service management in the specialty area gained in an operational role
- Demonstrable experience of service leadership and the ability to manage a team defining / improving performance processes and procedures at scale
- 7 years' experience in complex environment (minimum)
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Evidence of continuous professional development
- Solid supplier management
- Good commercial and financial exposure
- Ability to understand and communicate complex concepts and procedures
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.