About the hospital
Royal Clinic is a unique prestigious healthcare provider with a focus on providing 24 hour and seven days a week cover for any medical and nursing care required by the Royal Family in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Clinic is equipped with the following facilities: Ophthalmology and ENT rooms, Trauma room, a V.I.P. ICU Suite, Paediatric examination facilities, X-ray and Physiotherapy treatment rooms, Dermatology treatment rooms, a Pharmacy, Dental treatment rooms and Protocol and Medical Records offices.
Requirements for the role
- Applications from female candidates will be considered only
- Must be US/UK/New Zealand/Australian national
- Must hold a bachelor’s degree or diploma in Hospital Administration, Secretarial or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience post bachelor's degree or 5 years post diploma.
- Must be able to type in English as well as Arabic.
In return what the hospital can offer you:
- Single contract
- Competitive (tax free) monthly salary
- Accommodation or equivalent cash allowance
- Transportation or equivalent cash allowance
- Initial and annual air ticket
- 30 calendar days annual leave plus public holidays
- Annual merit increase
- End of service benefits
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Paramedic and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.