About Non Clinical
As a leading international agency for high-calibre, non-clinical healthcare professionals looking to work in the Middle East, Pulse International regularly place excellent candidates into administrative, financial, human resources and IT roles.
We recognise that while a hospital needs excellent doctors and nurses to treat patients, it also needs excellent non-clinical professionals to run it. We are committed to finding the right roles for the right people, and support you through every step of the process of relocating to work in the Middle East.
We can offer advice on visa applications as well as provide useful information on how to naturalise into your new environment.
If you have decided to live and work abroad, call +44 (0) 20 7959 1146 or register with us today.
Our non clinical candidates benefit from:
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Tax-free salaries
- Opportunities for your career progression
- Expert support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service
- Working in a multi-cultural setting alongside staff from all over the world – with the advantage that the professional language is English
- Free accommodation, transport and very generous annual leave
- Paid airfares, free medical care and end of contract bonuses are a standard benefit offered by all Middle East hospitals