Pulse International work with some of the best hospitals and labs in the Middle East. We also make sure we find high-calibre biomedical scientists and medical laboratory assistants looking to live and work in the Middle East. As a leading international recruiter, every day we place professionals into roles with specialisms in blood sciences, microbiology, histology and cytology.
Why choose Pulse Middle East?
Moving abroad is a complicated process, it is not just a case of finding a new job, but also finding a place to live, dealing with all the bureaucracy of visa applications, then you need to get used to the culture of the place you are moving too. Pulse international understands this difficulty, which is why we not only help you find work, but give you support when filling out any necessary forms, and advice on living in a new culture.
We make sure that all our biomedical scientists receive:
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Tax-free salaries
- Opportunities for your career progression
- Expert support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service
- You will work in a multi-cultural setting alongside staff from all over the world – with the advantage that the professional language is English.
- Free accommodation or accommodation allowances and very generous annual leave
- Paid airfares, free medical care and end of contract bonuses are a standard benefit offered by all Middle East hospitals
- Access to high quality voluntary training and development
If you want to live and work in the Middle East, then call us now. You can register here, or if you want to see any available jobs, visit our job page here.