Pulse International is a leading staffing agency based in the UK providing career opportunities for paediatric doctors from all around the globe looking to re-locate to a country in the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC). We specialise in placing permanent paediatric doctors directly into private and Government hospitals in the Middle East.
Why Choose Pulse Middle East?
Pulse International are passionate about providing high quality paediatric doctors with excellent job opportunities within the Middle East. We work with our candidates to find them the role that suites their needs. Moving to the Middle East is not a simple process, which is why at Pulse International, we also provide you with support in filling out your visa applications, and offer you advice on how to settle into your new home.
Our paediatric doctors benefit from:
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Tax-free salaries
- Opportunities for your career progression
- Expert support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service
- You will work in a multi-cultural setting alongside staff from all over the world – with the advantage that the professional language is English
- Free accommodation, transport and very generous annual leave
- Paid airfares, free medical care and end of contract bonuses are a standard benefit offered by all Middle East hospitals
- Access to high quality voluntary training and development
We’re passionate about our people and are proud the services we provide achieve the highest standards of patient care.