Pulse International is a leading recruitment agency for high calibre dietitians wanting to live and work in the Middle East.
With roles in public and private hospitals, we work with you to find the right role that will meet your needs and match your skills, providing support at every step of the way. Every day we place people into new and rewarding positions, working with conditions such as kidney disease, food allergies, eating disorders and diabetes.
If you want to live and work in the Middle East, call us on +44 (0) 20 7959 1146, or register. Click here to search our jobs.
Why choose Pulse?
Our team of consultants work with you to learn what you want out of this career move; we want to help you achieve your goals. We also provide you with support during your move to the Middle East, from help with the visa application process to how best to naturalise yourself in your new country.
All our dietitians can benefit from:
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Tax-free salaries
- Opportunities for your career progression
- Expert support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service
- Working in a multi-cultural setting alongside staff from all over the world – with the advantage that the professional language is English
- Free accommodation or accommodation allowances and very generous annual leave
- Paid airfares, free medical care and end of contract bonuses are a standard benefit offered by all Middle East hospitals