Pulse International are looking for Speech Therapists who are keen to work in a brand new state-of-the-art private Rehabilitation Clinic in Dubai!
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary PLUS...
- 100,000 AED annual accommodation allowance
- travel including annual flights
- free healthcare
- generous leave allowance
- Western Bachelor's degree in Speech & Language Therapy/ Pathology (or equivalent)
- Western Bachelor's degree in Communication/ Psychology/ Linguistics (or equivalent)
- Western registered Speech & Language Therapist/ Pathologist (or equivalent)
- BLS Certification & Evidence of professional development e.g. Swallowing Assessment course (FEES / Barium Swallows)
- MINIMUM 3 years' Speech & Language Therapy/ Pathology experience in hospital/ clinical setting i.e. ICU, Acute Medical/Surgical)
- Western Passport (please click yes if you have UK/ USA/ Australia/ Canada/ New Zealand or European passport)
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.