About the employer
Our client is a high profile Saudi family based in Riyadh. They are urgently looking for an experience Speech and Language Therapist to assist them in the speech and language development of their 4 year old child.
Requirements for the role
- Must be a certified Speech-Language Pathologist.
- Must have Master of Science degree in Communication Disorders.
- Must have a Certificate of Clinical Competence in the field of Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Must have at least 5 years of hands on clinical experience.
- Must have 3 years of hands on clinical experience working with Autistic children below 5 years of age.
- Preferably experience in childhood Apraxia of speech.
- Preferably be a Certified Orofacial Myologist (COM)
- Preferably be PROMT trained
- This role will involve travelling
In return what the employer can offer you:
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation, annual air ticket, end of service allowance and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Speech and Language Therapist and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.