Pulse International is looking for an Occupational Therapist who will be working within a state-of-the-art Rehabilitation facility in the UAE.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- travel allowance including flights
- free healthcare
- generous leave allowance
Job SummaryProviding safe, effective, evidence based and comprehensive therapy services.Promotes progressive attitude to the continual improvement of patient care through research, evidence based practice and the development of additional specialist clinical skills.Assist in the safe, effective, efficient management of the department with allocated resources.Promotes good health and wellbeing through education.Understands, supports and promotes the mission, vision and values of the trust.Adheres to and promotes the applicable professional codes of conduct.
- British Passport (or western equivalent)
- Bachelors Degree or Graduate from an accredited Diploma course (NLT 3 years syllabus)
- UK registered Occupational Therapist (or western equivalent)
- No less than 2 years' Neuro Rehabilitation Occupational Therapy experience in a tertiary hospital, acute care setting or rehab hospital
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
- Masters Degree or relevant postgraduate Degree/ Diploma
- Wide background in Neurological rehabilitation or other areas of rehabilitation
- HAAD License is a plus
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.