About the hospital
King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital is a leading specialist hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The hospital has over 1,000 full-time employees, including 300+ nurses and 60+ physicians. Last year The Joint Committee for International Health Facilities renewed the accreditation of King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital for a period of three years. This accreditation comes because of the strict adherence to the international health standards in the provision of health services to ophthalmic patients in various specialties and in recognition of its efforts for the patients' safety and care.
Requirements for the role:
- Must be UK/Irish/EU/American/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science (e.g. Microbiology, Biology, Bioethics), Optometry, Nursing, or Public Health from an accredited university (Essential).
- Master’s Degree in Bioethics, Biomedical Science, Health/Social Behavior field or equivalent from an accredited university (Desirable).
- Certified IRB Professionals (CIP)/Certified IRB Manager (CIM) from an accredited international organization (Essential) or must pass the certification exam within six (6) months of appointment.
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience in a clinical setting, at least two (2) years working in conducting research or other related research compliance/ human subject protection, at least one (1) year in senior/ supervisory level(Essential).
- Experience in university/research institution setting (Desirable).
- Knowledge of clinical research methodologies, including experimental design, protocol preparation data collection (Essential).
- Medical terminology including Ophthalmology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, Physiology and Pathology (Essential).
- Training techniques for IRB professionals (Desirable).
- Working knowledge of JCIA standards or equivalent international standards (Desirable).
- Computer literate and familiar with MS-Office applications (Essential).
- Fluency in oral and written English language (Essential).
In return what the hospital can offer you:
Competitive (tax free) monthly salary, accommodation, transportation, annual air ticket, end of service allowance and other benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Consultant Pathologist and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.