We are currently in need of an Arabic language Speech Therapist. If you are someone who is interested in working for one of the largest and most reputable hospital chains in Saudi Arabia, then this would be the perfect opportunity to secure your dream role!
- Lucrative Tax free salary
- Generous leave
- Recreational centre
- Healthcare allowance
- Travel allowance
- Renewable contract
One of the most credible healthcare brands with hospitals located all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our client operates to the American Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) standards and is pioneering in some of the most cutting edge medical and scientific research projects to date.
- British passport (or western equivalent i.e. Europe/USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand)
- Registered with appropriate UK speech therapist/ healthcare board (or western equivalent)
- UK bachelor's degree in Speech therapy (or western equivalent)
- Two years' clinical experience in Arabic speech therapy
- Certification in required area of assignment
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
For more information, or to be considered for the interviews on the post, please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.