About Allied Health
Pulse International AHP offer you some of the best permanent diagnostic, therapeutic and direct care roles in government and private hospitals across the Middle East.
Recognised as a leading international agency for allied health professionals, we work hard to place the right professionals into the right roles. We have vacancies for dietitians, occupational therapists, physiotherapists, podiatrists, radiographers, sonographers and speech and language therapists throughout the area.
If you want to live and work in the Middle East, call us on +44 (0) 20 7959 1146, register with us now, or go straight to our jobs page.
Why choose Pulse Middle East?
We work closely with our candidates to find roles that suit their needs, and to ensure our clients have the highest calibre of allied health professionals. We also understand that emigrating to another country can be a difficult process, so we provide support through visa application advice, and recommendations for settling in to your new environment.
Benefits we offer:
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Tax-free salaries
- Opportunities for your career progression
- Expert support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service
- You will work in a multi-cultural setting alongside staff from all over the world – with the advantage that the professional language is English
- Free accommodation, transport and very generous annual leave
- Paid airfares, free medical care and end of contract bonuses are a standard benefit offered by all Middle East hospitals