About the hospital
Since the foundation of Dr. Sulaiman Al Habib Medical Group (HMG) in 1995, the medical group has had an evolving journey for driving excellence in offering comprehensive healthcare services and to provide the best patient experience in the region.
HMG is currently operating 9 medical facilities including general hospitals, specialised hospitals and medical centres. It is operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Riyadh & Qassim), UAE & Bahrain. It is a multi-national group consisting of more than 40 nationalities within it's workforce. HMG is proud to have +4000 Physicians, +10,000 staff, 350+ clinics, 1500+ Beds and 25+ Awards.
HMG has received 38 international and national awards and accreditation which include JCI, ISO, MEED, Forbes, CPQ, Arab Health Awards, The Middle East HR Excellence Award, and Middle East Insights’ Quality Service Awards, HIMSS, CAP, CBAHI and APIC.
HMG, Riyadh is the first private digital hospital with the state of the art medical facility in Saudi Arabia that uses advanced electronic systems and integrates them at all stages of the patient’s care to aid the healthcare professionals and provide optimum diagnosis and management of complex diseases.
The process of integration starts as early as registration and continues with the patient’s journey throughout the hospital.
The hospital has adopted and implemented highest level of quality standards thereby incorporating national and international best practices and evidence based medicine.
The Hospital has 315 beds and 240 clinics, in addition to the allocation of 35 isolation rooms in all departments of the hospital.
Requirements for the role
- Must be a US/UK/European/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must have American Board/CCT/CCST/CSCST or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience post Board/CCT.
In return what the hospital can offer you:
- £160,000 to £185,000 per annum tax free salary depending on experience, skills and qualifications – negotiable
- Family contract (spouse plus up to 2 children under 18 years old)
- Housing - furnished family accommodation provided with all basic necessities and home appliances, as per HMG’s policy
- Transportation - provided from and to work
- Annual holidays - 40 calendar days
- Working hours - 48 hours / 6 Days a week, on call as per HMG’s policy
- Professional leave - Up to 7 calendar days, after completion of 12 months of service and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, as per HMG’s policy.
- Health care : Provided to employee and authorised dependent, as per HMG’s policy.
- Child education assistance - maximum for 2 children over 6 years and under 18 years, each child is entitled up to SR 20,000 per annum as per policy, on the condition that the children must be enrolled in an accredited school in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Air ticket – upon completion of 12 months of service, and having a valid contract for a subsequent 12 months, the employer will provide economy class round trip air ticket, for Employee and authorised dependant.
- Incentive scheme
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Respiratory Medicine Consultant and fulfil the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.