One of our largest client's in Saudi Arabia are in URGENT need of a seasoned Plastic Surgeon. If you are a Consultant in Plastics and interested in working for one of the largest and most reputable hospital chains in Saudi Arabia, then this would be the perfect opportunity to secure your dream role!
For the ideal candidate, the vacancy is open from Consultant level to Head of department level on a LOCUM or Permanent basis (based on your preference).
- Tax free salary
- Generous leave
- Family Accommodation (spouse and two children)
- Recreational centre
- Family medical cover
- Travel allowance
- Renewable contract
One of the most credible healthcare brands with hospitals located all over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Our client operates to the American Joint Commission International Accreditation (JCIA) standards and is pioneering in some of the most cutting edge medical and scientific research projects to date.
- British passport (or western equivalent i.e. USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/ Europe)
- UK GMC Registered (or western equivalent)
- FRCS/FRACS (or western equivalent)
- Specialist Qualification in Plastics (or equivalent)
- Five years' minimum current clinical experience in Plastics
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
For more information, please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.