About the hospital
Amana Healthcare is one of the largest specialised provider of long-term acute care, post-acute rehabilitation, home transition care and respite care services. It is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and is the only CARF accredited private rehabilitation hospital in the Middle East.
Requirements for the role
- Must be US/UK/European/Canadian/New Zealand/Australian national.
- Must have US Board, CCT/CCST, DES/CIS/Fachartz, Canadian, New Zealand or Australian specialist qualification in Rehabilitation Medicine.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of experience post specialist qualification.
- Must have experience within Stroke, TBI and spinal.
- You will be required to cover inpatient Performance and Rehabilitation (PAR) and outpatient Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PM&R).
In return what the hospital can offer you:
You will receive a tax free monthly package of GBP 16,700/USD 20,800/Euros 18,500. The package includes basic salary plus benefits.
What happens next?
If you are a qualified and experienced Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Consultant and fulfill the above listed requirements for the role then please apply and a member of our Pulse International team will be in contact with you shortly.
The above is in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.