Pulse International are looking for a Paediatric Endocrinology Consultant to work within our client's brand new, state of the art hospital - the first fully integrated digital health project in the region.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- family villa
- free family healthcare
- children's schooling (2 children)
- family mobilization flights + annual airline ticket for holidays
- employee incentive bonus - 10% salary
- generous leave:
- 30 days paid leave
- 7 days study leave
- 10 days holidays
- Currently operating 9 Medical Facilities including General Hospitals, Specialized Hospitals and Medical Centers
- Multi-National group with more than 40 nationalities.
- Proud to have +4000 Physicians, +10,000 staff, 350+ clinics, 1500+ Beds and 25+ Awards.
- Offers many exciting opportunities for you to learn, grow and to advance your career.
- The Medical Facilities were built and equipped according to the highest international standards and its specialized medical centers are achieving many firstly performed procedures in the private sector.
As part of their continuous rapid progressive expansion of the group, they are in the process of commissioning of the first fully integrated digital health project with a Digital Hospital system in the region.
The Hospital holds the capacity of 400 beds within 290 clinics on 290.000 m2; and will work on applying virtual healthcare systems and providing diagnostic and therapeutic services via advanced remote digital healthcare technology.
The hospital will include 100 beds for intensive care, 50 beds for emergencies, 16 birthing room, 2 equipped cardiac catheterization rooms, and 10 operation rooms.
Requirements:5+ years experience in specialty areaPaediatric/Endocrinology specialty (UK CCT, American Board, German or Italian specialty)Registered Paediatric/Endocrinology Consultant in UK, Europe, USA, Canada, New Zealand or Australia (click yes if you are registered in aforementioned countries)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.