We are currently requiring GP's to fill the position of Family Practitioner (Consultant) for one of our major client hospitals in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- family villa
- free utilities
- recreational facilities
- free healthcare
- generous leave allowance
- 36 days paid leave
- 10 days scientific leave
- 5 days professional leave + 4 travels days leave
- end of service bonus
- family mobilization flights (spouse and 2 children) + annual airline ticket for holidays
- MD degree or equivalent
- Appropriate specialty training
- American Board/ FRCS/ Saudi Board or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years' post CCT experience
- British passport (click yes if you have western passport)
- Male candidates are preferred due to job specific requirements
The above requirements are in full compliance with the Equality Act 2010 and the Sex Discrimination Act 1975.
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.