An incredible opportunity has arisen for an Emergency Department Consultant who will be working within the largest government hospital in Sharjah - UAE.
Successful applicants will receive a generous package including:
- tax free salary
- fully furnished family accommodation
- school allowance
- travel expenses including flights
- company car
- end of year bonus
- healthcare medical insurance
- generous leave allowance
Based at the largest government hospital in the Emirate of Sharjah – Al Qassimi Hospital, the centre has 362 beds, and is a tertiary referral centre. It is also a centre for undergraduate and postgraduate medical training.
Sharjah is the 3rd largest Emirate in the UAE and is more traditional than its closest neighbour Dubai. It is situated only 10 miles North of Dubai and is decorated with steeped history and culture. Declared as the Cultural City of the Arab world by UNESCO in 1998, Sharjah combines modern living with holding on to its traditions.
The Emergency Department Consultant will be providing direct patient care, and will make treatment decisions based on real time evaluation of patients' history, physical findings and diagnostic studies. In addition, will provide medical direction and advice to ‘on shift’ medical and other healthcare staff within the department.
Note: Will be required to obtain ATLS qualification within given time period
- Western Passport
- CCT (or equivalent) in Emergency Medicine
- Minimum 3 years' post CCT experience in Emergency Department
- UK NHS experience (or western equivalent)
- Active registration to practice medicine
- Current ACLS
- Ability to handle / lead clinical management of complex and critical patients
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Enhanced CRB checks will be carried out
- Arabic knowledge
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine
For more information about the job please send us an up-to-date, detailed CV and we will contact you directly.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.