Who we are
Pulse International is a specialist provider of international healthcare staffing to the Middle East. We are fully committed to providing our clients with the best quality of service through effective candidate placement.
We place nurses, midwives, doctors, allied health professionals and health scientists into permanent roles, and are passionate about maintaining the high standards of staff and services provided in the Middle East. Through candidate attraction and nurturing the best people, we help clients deliver the best in compassionate care.
“Our goal to support health and social care organisations in providing compliant, expert and compassionate care has helped us become one of the fastest growing staffing agencies in the healthcare sector. Our candidates are at the heart of what we do as we wouldn’t be able to excel without their hard work and support.”
Richard MacMillan, CEO, Pulse.
Call our team today on +44 (0) 20 7959 1146, email, or register with us now.
Getting it right since 1987
Pulse has provided staffing solutions since 1987; we now operate 10 branches globally and have over 5,000 healthcare staff on hand to support your needs at any time. We are proud to say that we have been successful in showing how using an independent provider can save company resources and be cost-effective without compromising on quality.
Today, Pulse candidates are placed into the Middle East from all over the world. We provide support for candidates from the moment you call us, right through to when you have relocated and started in your new position. Over 72% of our candidates have been referred to us by their colleagues and friends. In addition to our growing database, we have over 70,000 registered users applying for positions every year through our job search.
What we do for our candidates
Our priorities are finding the right jobs for the right people, delivering patient centred care for our clients and supporting our staff in achieving their professional aspirations.
Many of our recruitment consultants come from specialised healthcare backgrounds so have the insight and expertise that come from years of industry experience. We are therefore able to work in close partnership with our candidates to find the right positions for their training and experience.
Most roles will offer the following benefits:
- Excellent rewards and recognition
- Tax-free salaries
- Opportunities for career progression
- Opportunities for further development and training
- Expert support and advice
- A responsive and reliable service
- You will work in a multi-cultural setting alongside staff from all over the world – with the advantage that the professional language is English
- Free accommodation or accommodation allowances and very generous annual leave
- Paid airfares, free medical care and end of contract bonuses are a standard benefit offered by all the Middle Eastern hospitals we work with
What we do for our clients
- Place compliant and highly competent candidates
- Guarantee a responsive and reliable recruitment service around the clock
- Provide access to industry experts with niche specialisations
- Instil confidence in the expertise and ability of our teams
- Ensure regular communication and honest feedback
- Provide the highest quality care and standards of service
From your initial contact with a consultant through to your shift or job placement and beyond, you will benefit from the Pulse team’s knowledge and expertise every step of the way.