Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse is now seeking to recruit a band 6 Physiotherapist who specialises in wheelchair therapy, to join a well-established team at an innovative NHS trust based in Durham.
The post is available to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an initial 2-month period. Candidates applying will ideally have previous experience working within a wheelchair service.
Duties within this role will include:
• Providing advice on wheelchair product range for patient’s comfort
• Manage own caseload
• Providing advice, arranging equipment or recommending alterations to the home, to ensure safe and competent use of such equipment
• Being professionally and legally responsible for all aspects of own work
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be HCPC registered
• Have previous experience working within a similar role
• Hold the relevant degree/qualifications in occupational therapy
If this role is suited to you, please contact the team today for more information.
In return Pulse, can offer you:
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector – which are not affected by IR35
• Regional Compliance Team of trained phlebotomists
• HireVue online interviews
• £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
• Advice and support from our team of dedicated consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.