Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Inpatient Ward Manager
Hours: Permanent, Full time
Pulse Nursing is hiring an inpatient ward manager for a private healthcare provider. They offer distinguished primary, acute, and complex treatment as a member of the largest private healthcare organisation in the world.
About the role:
As the Inpatient Surgical Ward’s Ward Manager, you will exhibit great leadership, delivering it with knowledge and expereince, offering direction and development opportunities, and assisting the team in making a difference. The position holder is accountable for making efficient use of resources and guaranteeing that patients and families regularly receive treatment that meets the highest standards.
Benefits on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Full time role
- Private healthcare insurance for you and your loved ones
- A generous contributory pension scheme
- Generous amount of annual (increases with years of service)
- In addition to all the above, you will also be entitled to an extensive range of extra rewards
- RN Adult Registered Nurse with a valid NMC
- Prior ward management experience in Oncology, Haematology, Surgery, or Medicine
- The capacity to build, develop, and lead a team.
- The ability to organise and focus patient care.
- knowledge about nursing’s professional and contemporary challenges.
- NMC Medication Management Standards knowledge.
- knowledge of conducting audits.
- Continual improvement development and evaluation experience
Your Responsibilities as an Inpatient Ward Manager:
- Be professional in your approach to your work and always operate in accordance with the NMC Code of Professional Conduct
- Utilising evidence-based practice and ongoing self-improvement, develop the role while adhering to PREP standards.
- At all times, keep the patient’s admission and care private.
- Ensuring that paperwork is prepared accurately, on time, and in accordance with NMC and the hospitals criteria.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250* voucher for successful referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.