Theatre Practitioner/Nurse – Scrub
Salary: £35,545 – £41,503 + 10%
Permanent, Full Time
Pulse is working with one of the UK’s largest private hospitals based in London. Our client is looking for an inspiring and compassionate theatre practitioner / theatre nurse to join their state-of-the-art 12 theatre department.
The scrub nurse / theatre nurse will be surrounded by colleagues who have a wealth of knowledge and working amongst the latest technology within the Theatre suite which covers a variety of specialties including;
- General Surgery
Roles and responsibilities of the theatre practitioner /nurse:
- Provide quality planned care for patients during their surgery
- Assisting the surgeon during surgery
- Ensure that the relevant consultant preference sheets are regularly updated and current
- Assemble, check and prepare the appropriate surgical equipment, drugs and consumables for a wide range of operative procedures
- Coordinate the use of the supplies and equipment during an operating list ensuring the equipment is used in an appropriate and safe manner
- NMC or HCPC registration
- Post qualification experience within a scrub position
- Experienced in dealing with a varied patient case mix
- Fantastic salary £35,545 – £41,503 + 10%
- Private medical cover
- Generous pension scheme – annual contributions up to 20%
- Annual leave entitlement increases with your length of service
- Career development programs
If you would like to find out more about this fantastic role, then please call the dedicated consultant today on 0208 167 5374.
If this position is not right for you but you have a friend or colleague to refer, we can offer a £250 referral voucher for all successful referrals *
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.