Bpas theatre manager
Operating Department Manager
Salary: £36,250 to £45,500
Are you a Senior Practitioner or Deputy Theatre Manager now looking for the next step up? We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN) or Theatre Practitioner (ODP) with varied a varied surgical background to work within a pro choice charitable clinic in Liverpool. You will have the rewarding opportunity to work alongside a charitable organisation that offers women’s health services.
This organisation is the UK’s largest independent women’s reproductive healthcare charity. They work mainly on behalf of the NHS across the country providing abortion, contraception, STI testing & Treatment and soon, they are launching a new Fertility, evidence-based, not-for-profit care service.
This Operating Department Manager role is to work full time in a large and busy unit that offers a range of reproductive health services.
- Tuesday 8am – 12pm
- Wednesday 7.30am – 4pm
- Thursday & Friday 7.30am – 5pm
- Saturday 7.30am – 4pm. (Saturday working is paid at time and a half)
- Liaising closely with surgeons and anaesthetists in the treatment and care provided to clients
- Ensuring the correct skills mix on shift at all times
- Using your senior experience in theatres to lead and motivate the team
- Ensure that the ordering, storage, checking and administration of drugs conforms to the organisations standards
- Manage and coordinate the work of all staff within the operating department
- Regular working hours- no nights
- Pension plan
- Generous annual leave
- In-house conferences
- Current NMC or HCPC registration
- Experience managing or leading a team in theatres
- Varied surgical or Midwifery experience – any gynaecology or women’s health experience is desirable
- Non judgemental approach to women’s choice
For more info or an informal chat you can call Jasmin on 0208 167 5374 or email email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.