StR Lower in Adult Psychiatry – Essex
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
This role is a full-time position in the NHS in an Essex community service; it offers highly negotiable rates for a dedicated psychiatrist. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic StR Lower in General Adult Psychiatry to work Monday to Friday. Your core responsibilities would be to help assess, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in your care.
Position: StR Lower in General Adult Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Dates: This position is available for 1 month initially.
Benefits with Pulse Psychiatry:
- Highly negotiable hourly rates
- Daily and weekly payroll services
- Revalidation and appraisal services
- A dedicated and responsive specialist consultant
- Access to CPD events & training courses
- Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more preferred supplier contracts than anyone else
- Rewarding recommendation and loyalty schemes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate
- You must have a full GMC licence to practice
- Relevant previous experience working in this type of position
- Ability to work as team worker with professional colleagues, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Experience in General Adult Psychiatry is preferred but not essential.
Think you are right for the position?
If you feel your expertise is suited to this role, please apply today and our specialist team will be in touch to discuss it with you in more detail.
Not for you?
We have an abundance of junior grade positions, for both locum and permanent positions across the country in an array of settings and locations.
This role may not tick all the boxes for you but we’re confident we can find something that perfectly matches your skills and requirements.
Register today to explore our opportunities or get in touch with the team for more information on 01992 305640 or email us at email@example.com
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.