Specialty Doctor in Adult Psychiatry – East London
This role is a full-time position in the NHS in an East London inpatient service; it offers highly negotiable rates for a dedicated psychiatrist. The trust is seeking an enthusiastic specialty doctor in General Adult Psychiatry to work Monday to Friday. Your core responsibilities would be to help assess, diagnose and oversee the mental health of patients in your care.
Position: Specialty Doctor in General Adult Psychiatry
Hours: This position is a full-time role of 37.5 hours per week
Location: East London
Dates: This position is available on an ongoing basis.
Benefits with Pulse Psychiatry:
- Highly negotiable hourly rates
- Daily and weekly payroll services
- Revalidation and appraisal services
- A dedicated and responsive specialist consultant
- Access to CPD events & training courses
- Access to exclusive locum opportunities with more preferred supplier contracts than anyone else
- Rewarding recommendation and loyalty schemes
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Computer literate
- You must have a full GMC licence to practice
- Relevant previous experience working in this type of position
- Section 12 approval is essential
- Approved clinician status is desired but not essential
Think you are right for the position?
If you feel your expertise is suited to this role, please apply today and our specialist team will be in touch to discuss it with you in more detail.
Not for you?
We have an abundance of middle grade positions, for both locum and permanent positions across the country in an array of settings and locations.
This role may not tick all the boxes for you but we’re confident we can find something that perfectly matches your skills and requirements.
Register today to explore our opportunities or get in touch with the team for more information on 01992 305640 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.