Service Delivery Lead (SDL) Band 5 Nurse – Private Research – Croydon/Stratford (London)
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Pulse Nursing Agency are proud to be working with one of our Research clients on an exciting new project based in London. Our client will be running a pilot project aimed at carrying out blood tests in the community, starting in September with an expected completion date of March 2023.
We are looking for Band 5 Registered Nurses with Service Delivery Lead experience to work as part of a project team of 20 healthcare professionals who will work together for the entire project length of 7 months. There will be two fixed sites; Croydon and Stratford.
Successful Service Delivery Lead’s will be invited to spend four day’s at other operating sites to build their understanding the service operates. The SDL can observe and learn the entire site process, participant flow and build confidence in delivery, mitigating the risks associated with new leadership deploying new processes. This additional time also ensures a consistent approach to patient experience and embeds behaviours and culture throughout the contract.
The role offers competitive pay rates of £25.00 per hour. With shifts available Monday-Friday (8:00am-19:30pm).
Working as a Service Delivery Lead on this project you will:
- Be responsible for the provision of clinical leadership to Healthcare Support Workers
- Focus on the day-to-day delivery of excellence in quality care provision, ensuring all clinical governance and compliance targets are met, services are safe and delivered seamlessly
- Supernumerary role which can provide additional support for HSW breaks
- Responsible for staff attendance and scheduling
- Reports directly to Claire Fisher, Chief Nurse
- First point of escalation for operational queries
To be successful in this role you should have:
- A minimum of one year’s active experience drawing blood.
- Pervious Service Delivery Lead experience
- Immediate holder of the Right to Work in the UK
You will benefit from:
- Ongoing full time/part time shifts available until the end of March 2023 (with possible extension)
- Weekends free
- Accrued holiday pay
- Two week holiday over the Christmas period
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated Pulse consultant to support you during your time on this project
- Access to our self-booking app (ipoint)
If you are interested in this opportunity please apply today (with CV), Alternatively if you would like further information or to discuss any of the above please contact Lauren Muswell on 0333 577 3410 (Options 1,5)
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.