Senior Staff Nurse, Radiology – London
Senior Staff Nurse, Radiology – London
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Senior Staff Nurse – Radiology
Pulse is delighted to be working alongside the UK’s largest private hospital. The hospital offers extensive radiology services – ultrasound, CT, and x-ray. Cardiac services, neurosurgery, liver and HPB medicine, rehabilitation, gynaecology, orthopaedics services are also delivered at this site.
- Fantastic pension scheme
- Excellent health cover
- Superb career development
In collaboration with the multidisciplinary team, the Senior Staff Nurse (SSN) will be working alongside the Radiology Manager to support being in charge of ensuring that patients and visitors receive the level of care that is consistent with the hospital vision, aspiration, and values. They will also be responsible for offering specialised nursing advice to support and facilitate high-quality individualised care to patients/clients and relatives/caregivers, without supervision.
- Assisting the team with interventional radiology cases using ultrasound, CT, and x-ray
- The position holder will exhibit the ability to evaluate and interpret acute and other specialty patient situations while taking necessary action
- Delivering excellent service to both in-patients and out-patients to support the radiology department
- Ensure that quality standards are established and maintained by contributing to the concepts of clinical governance. Consistently implement and practice clinical risk management and clinical audit
- Contribute towards a multi-professional approach in the management of patients within Interventional Radiology and Imaging
What requirements are needed to be successful in the job role?
- Evidence from studies relating to health and nursing, along with ongoing personal and professional growth
- Three years’ experience as a registered nurse; preference given to those with experience and understanding in radiography
- Able to use own initiative and ability to work as part of the team
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet the service requirement
- Ability to lead and change new ways of working
- Strong organisational skills working across many modalities
Apply now for this excellent position by uploading your CV and a member of our recruiting team will contact you shortly. Or please do drop us a call for more info.
If this position is not right for you but you know a friend or colleague that may be interested, you can earn up to £250 voucher for successful referring them.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.