Senior MSK Physiotherapist
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Are you an enthusiastic and experienced MSK Physiotherapist looking for your next role?
Pulse is now recruiting for a Senior Physiotherapist to join the specialist MSK team with a well-established client based in Suffolk. The role is available for the successful physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full time hours per week for an ongoing period.
The Physiotherapist will assess and treat patients with a wide range of conditions, who may have complex and/or chronic presentation as well as determine clinical diagnosis and plan, develop, implement and evaluate physiotherapy programmes and management plans.
Your duties will include:
- Management of clients experiencing chronic pain
- Assessment and treatment of own caseload – MSK clients
- Working within the fracture clinic
- Manage own caseload of patients effectively and efficiently
- Form treatment plans and keep accurate, comprehensive and up to date medical records
- Being professionally and legally responsible for own work
To be considered for this role applying physiotherapists must have:
- A relevant degree/qualification in Physiotherapy
- HCPC Registration as a Physiotherapist
- Previous experience within an MSK setting
- Excellent time management skills
- An empathetic and motivational personality
If you feel you are suited to this role, please apply today or contact our team for more information.
- Online interviews via HireVue
- First class support and advice from our specialist consultant teams
- Assistance with travel and finding accommodation
- iPoint – Electronic timesheet processing app
- Streamlined compliance process, utilising new online technology
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- £300 Recommend a Friend bonus scheme*
*Terms and conditions
Not for you but know the ideal MSK Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn £300 per recommendation once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.