Thanks for applying, your form has been successfully submitted.
Please check your email for information about your application and next steps. Alternatively, if you’re already on our database, a member of our team will contact you shortly.Close
Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Part time Wednesday – Friday, Term time only
Up to £33,000 pro rata
Pulse is working alongside a well-recognised and top performing school in Surrey to recruit a School Nurse to join their team. The nurse will be caring for pupils aged 2-18 years’ old.
This opportunity is to work term time only Wednesday – Friday.
We are interested to hear from paediatric nurses, A&E nurses, community nurses or a Practice Nurses as nurses within these specialties will have various transferable skills to utilise within this post.
You will be working alongside a very encouraging and knowledgeable team.
The nurse’s responsibilities involve:
- Wound care and minor injuries and illness care
- Maintaining the treatment room and stock control
- Running existing clinics in addition to developing new services for pupils
- Accurately maintaining pupil records via the School IT system
- Dispensing medication as appropriate
- Arranging medicals and appointments with the School Doctor
The School nurse plays a very active, visible and approachable role within the school. You will be liaising with parents, teachers and other professionals within the school.
In additional to a rewarding work environment alongside a team of support staff the school nurse would receive the following benefits:
- Free onsite parking
- 3 personal days per year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Medicash Scheme which covers part dental and opticians
- Pension scheme whereby the school match a contribution of up to 5% of basic salary
- Employee Assistance Programme -A confidential helpline
- Life Assurance of £100,000
- Subsidised meals in the dining hall
- Professional Development
For more info about this exciting opportunity please do drop Jasmin a call on 0208 167 5374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.