Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
RMN – Bristol
£30,000 – £35,000 Per annum
Permanent, full time
We are recruiting a Registered Mental Health nurse (RMN) or Registered learning disabilities nurse (RNLD) to work alongside a specialist rehabilitation, recovery, and accommodation services business in the Bristol. This organisation specialises in providing community-based solutions to people with diagnosed mental health conditions or complex, unmet needs.
This permanent, full time nurse will be working in a recently converted 12-bed step through rehabilitative facility set in the beautiful grounds of South Gloucestershire. The facility houses adult males aged 18-65 with a mental health illness, the service’s core philosophy is the promotion of independence, health and social recovery through bespoke rehabilitation and care/support planning for these adults.
- Working in a newly build facility
- Free onsite parking
- Free cooked meals whilst on shift by a chef
- Contribution to registration fee’s
- Company sick pay
- Online private GP care and paid wellbeing days
- Enhanced rate for Sleep in shifts
- Casual dress code
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company pension
- Access to employee discount provider
What we are looking for:
- Current NMC registration
- Minimum of 6 months post qualification experience of working with individuals with complex and needs
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability and confidence to generate and build effective relationships with colleagues, services users and external stakeholders
- Experienced in formulating care/support plans and risk assessments
For more information please contact us today on 0208 167 5374 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.