Our recruitment experts are on hand to provide you with the support you need. Simply request a call back and we'll be happy to answer any questions you have.Request a call back
Good things are worth sharing. Recommend a colleague or friend for this job and we’ll reward you once they commence work with us. Terms and conditions apply.Recommend a friend
Our client is currently seeking a motivational Physiotherapist to join their rehabilitation team within a brilliant NHS trust. The role is available for the successful physiotherapist to start as soon as possible, offering full-time hours per week for an on-going period.
The role consists of elderly care, discharge planning, rehabilitation, reablement and discharge planning. Physiotherapist in post will be required to assess and treat their own caseload of clients and maintain associated records.
The role is a band 6 locum.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- HCPC registration as a Physiotherapist
- Completed the relevant degree/qualification in physiotherapy
- Previous NHS experience in a similar rehabilitation setting
- Strong interpersonal skills – able to establish a rapport with patients
- Good time management
- Interest in anatomy and physiology
- Genuine concern for the health and wellbeing of service users
If this role is suited to you, please contact our team today for more information.
- £300 recommend a friend bonus scheme*
- First class support and advice from our team of dedicated and experienced consultants
- Regional compliance team of trained phlebotomist’s
- Variety of opportunities in both NHS and private sectors (which are not affected by IR35)
- Access to high-quality voluntary training
- Electronic timesheet app – use the app whether your manager is present or not
- Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
- HireVue online interviews
*Terms and conditions apply
Not for you but know the ideal Physiotherapist?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Pulse is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
Rewards & benefits
You’ll receive a range of excellent rewards and recognition for your hard work.
You’ll be given expert training, support and advice to ensure you progress in your career.
Read our FAQs
We’ve compiled the most frequently asked questions to give you the answers you need.
Registering with Pulse
Register your interest
Register your interest or apply for a vacancy. We’ll get in touch to explore your work preferences.
Get ready for work
Whether online or via a consultant, we’ll process your documents so you’re ready to start work.